“I understand that your medical issues and concerns are not confined to a strict time of day. As a patient of Comprehensive Wellness Center, you are guaranteed access to my concierge medical services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As your personal doctor, I am on-call at all times.” ….. Dr. Christopher Choi
Dr. Choi believes that while the treatment of acute illness is important when it occurs, what is of greater importance is the early detection and prevention of future illness. This philosophy not only optimizes the health of his patients, but improves their quality of life while increasing their life expectancy.
One of the most important tools for accomplishing early detection and prevention is conducting a complete and comprehensive annual physical exam, which Dr. Choi does for his concierge patients. This exam provides Dr. Choi with a complete picture of each patient’s current condition, as well as past medical conditions…thus allowing him to assess and consequently decrease the risks for recurring or future illness.
As a primary care physician practicing concierge medicine, it is of the utmost importance to Dr. Choi to devote all of the time that is necessary to the medical concerns of his patients. From the very first visit, he establishes personal contact with his patients to gain a thorough knowledge of their needs while developing a close patient-physician relationship whereby important information is frequently exchanged.
Benefits to Comprehensive Wellness Center Patients
- 24/7 access to Dr. Choi. He is available in the office during business hours and via cell phone after hours. He is also reachable through text and email
- Individualized care in an exclusive small-volume practice
- Appointments with generous time allotted to address multiple medical issues
- Appointments that typically start on time
- Same-day and next-day appointments
- Comprehensive Annual Executive Physical Exams
- Coordination of care with specialists
- No phone trees: an office staff member will answer the phone during business hours
- Phlebotomy (blood draw service by a phlebotomist) in the office
- Prompt assistance for medication refills, referrals, etc.
- Appointments for out-of-town guests and family members
- Inpatient hospital admission by Dr. Choi at Summerlin Hospital, Mountain View Hospital, Sunrise Hospital, Centennial Hospital, and Southern Hills Hospital
Dr. Choi continually keeps in close contact with his patients in order to manage the personal health plan that you have developed together to specifically meet your long-term health needs.
As your concierge doctor, should you require admission to Summerlin Medical Center, Dr. Choi will be your attending physician. Should you be admitted to a different hospital, Dr. Choi will work closely with the physicians there to fully coordinate your care.
Discover the benefits of personalized concierge medicine with one of the best concierge doctors in Summerlin, Nevada by contacting the offices of Dr. Christopher Choi at (702) 463-8080 or by clicking here!